Saturday 13 February 2016

Kansas City

Okay, so here's a quick update of the past little story I have been unfolding. I'm sitting in Kansas City. All I know about this place is there was a song at the end of a movie that I think a famous black actor with a recognizable voice was in called the Kansas City Shuffle. I don't get it yet. There are parts of the city that look like a bomb destroyed everything living and a few beings survived that can create energy from nuclear waste and plastic bags. Then you go downtown, and people are alive, vibrant, moving around; there is still some life here.

Okay so about the past. I was reinstated in a mental institution again; I've got to stop doing that. I spent 5 days so they could make sure that I was mentally fit after what I can describe as some sort of epileptic fit and drooling, and what the hospital describes as "maybe he needs a turkey sandwich and 5 days in a psych ward.". (I'm going to make that a rule now, period goes before and after the comma. Here are some other shapes I can make with those combinations: ..". .".. .".".). I really was fine, but I made a stupid comment whilst in my fit. Really guys, I'm fine. That was in Chester, a suburbia of Philly.

Before that, I made my great escape from Montreal, wooshed through New York and made the great escape onto and then off of Statten Island.

Let's switch up to my very loose travel plans: Sao Paulo, but first, Xilitla. I'm waiting for a couch surfing response, which works for me some of the time, or building up the steam start walking with briefcase and suitcase on the highway waiting for some kind/bored soul to pick me up. Also I have a blister on my right heel, but I have managed to hack my way out of the pain by wearing my running shoes like slippers. My shoes are colored like a construction worker.

There are some thoughts for you all to decode.

Best of luck to all, and know it can always be found in adventure.

ps. Anyone looking for adventure, let me know. You know my general direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment