Sunday 5 July 2015

Sault est Soo?

Daniel 

Lake Superb


I made it to Sault Ste Marie. Cycled part way with a German I met in Winnipeg, and caught up with the great gypsy pirate king Liam. I upgraded my tires in beautiful chilla Kenora; 700x32mm so I'm nearly floating. The land gets more beautiful to the east; a good visual representation of the shit I'm leaving behind. Anyone care to hear about what one needs to do to get out of a psychiatric ward, or how an authority figure is above rationality, or why I have an unchanging definition for love that applies to everyone?

That sure escalated quickly. Speaking of which, hills are not a fucking issue. Everyone who wanted to chat in Northern Ontario somehow felt obligated to apologetically inform Daniel and I of the hills comes up. Hills are great when it's cold, you can stand up and allow blood to flow through your ass, and there is a high speed adrenaline rush beyond the peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment