Sunday 7 June 2015

Calgary to Montreal: Clipped in a clipless pedal.

I'm cycling to Montreal.

Let us break up this sentence into a bit more detail:

I, me, myself, neatly wrapped in a sack of skin, have been uncomfortable sinking into my black hole of a bed. I have been rather uncomfortable waiting for a new mental diagnoses each time my doctor decided to stop by the psych ward*. I have been slightly uncomfortable being with people who blame what they do on love, with a twisted definition I don't use.

Cycling, with two wheels holding up what was named a Trek 520. Along with my 190lb dainty frame, John Galt will be sporting a rear and front rack each supporting two panniers, one handlebar bag, and all that I have deemed necessary for the 4000km journey. Photos to come after John Galt is dressed.

To is just a preposition.

Montreal: A place I will dive into head-first, from learning the tongue to mapping the best minds in the city.

I used to think a trillion trillion was the biggest number in the world. Do you have the brain space for this number?

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/11/1000000-grahams-number.html

ps. I'm open to challenge propositions for the cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment